Seguici su Facebook
Italiano
English
Français
Deutsch
Espana
DIE KIRCHE

The church of Christ the King was consecrated in October 27, 1929, shortly after the establishment of the parish of St. Erasmus (1926). Designed by Brenno Del Giudice, has three naves. Noteworthy is the facade that slopes from the center to the sides of the second vertical segments defined by pilasters and moved to the top of curved elements. Inside is a Martyrdom of St. Erasmus, from the school of Tintoretto.

KONTAKT
ZIMMERVERFÜGBARKEIT
ANGEBOTSSUCHE